The glass museum is located in the historical building complex "Hotel Wilder Mann" in the heart of the old town of Passau directly on the town hall square. The museum houses the world's largest collection of glass from Bavaria, Bohemia, Silesia and Austria. More than 30,000 glasses, of which more than 15,000 are on display, provide an overview of the various epochs of glass art from 1650 to 1950. The museum is listed as a "Nationally Valuable Cultural Property".
All year round daily 09:00 - 17:00
Please get in touch for more information.