Fischen in der Gemeinde Feldkirchen an der Donau
- All weather
Fishing in Feldkirchen on the Danube
At the bathing lakes or on the Danube
Fishing map - Danube - Landshaagerrecht and Weideter Recht, oxbow lakes and Pesenbach receiving waters in the municipality of Feldkirchen/D.
Danube: Left bank from the Aschach power station (km 2163) to the lower Feldkirchen municipal boundary (km 2156.9).
The upper half of the Landshaager Graben has been declared a spawning ground - fishing prohibited.
- 3 rods with 1 rod each
- Dead bait fish
- Night fishing permitted from 1 June to 31 March
- Live bait fish
- Fishing from boats and baiting with boats of any kind!
- Night fishing from 1 April to 31 May
- Annual ticket € 40.-
Day ticket € 8.-
Fishing licence Feldkirchen Badesee I, II, and V
Day ticket : Euro 20
- You may fish with a maximum of 2 rods, each with a single hook, from sunrise to sunset!
- Every game fish must be entered in the catch register immediately if it is kept!
- Caged fish may not be exchanged or returned !
Fish and minimum catch sizes (according to legal regulations)
Pike, zander, catfish, armour, carp, tench, trout
Removal per fishing day
- Max. 10 fish, including 2 game fish (only 1 pike and 1 zander)
- Fishing is prohibited for 2 stocked game fish
Prohibited is :
- the keeping of foreign fish
- spin fishing of any kind from 01.01 to 30.06 of the year
- twin or treble hooks except for spin fishing
- cleaning and gutting fish
- from 15 October fishing for peaceful fish
- trout according to the legal minimum size may not be released
Fishing licence Feldkirchen bathing lake III and IV
- Annual ticket for bathing lake III (water ski lift) Euro 140
- Annual ticket for bathing lake IV (surfing lake) Euro 230
- Annual ticket for bathing lake III and bathing lake IV (combined ticket) Euro 280
- Day ticket for bathing lake III or IV Euro 20
- Fishing times: 1 January to 31 December 0-24h. Night fishing not permitted in the month of May
- Fishing tackle: max. 2 fishing rods with one single hook each, treble hooks only permitted for spin fishing. Spin fishing
and/or the use of bait fish is prohibited in the months of February, March, April and May!
Feeding is prohibited! The use of feeding boats and other aids is also prohibited! Feeding basket, feeding spiral,
etc. are permitted. Fishing may only be carried out from the bank without exception! The fishing rods must not
be left unattended!
- Removal: max. 8 fish per day - of which only 3 fish in total of the following species: carp, pike,
Zander, trout, tench - of these, however, max. 2 carp or 2 predatory fish (pike/pikeperch). Gobies are not subject to
removal restriction. Max. 30 carp, 10 predatory fish (pike/pikeperch) per calendar year. Carp over 70 cm must be
must be gently released immediately. Caged fish are deemed to have been taken, must be entered immediately in the catch register
and may neither be exchanged nor returned. Taken fish may not be
not be scaled or gutted in the bank area.
- Brittel dimensions: carp 40cm, tench 30cm. The minimum catch sizes apply to all other fish species
of the OÖ. Fisheries Act apply to all other fish species.
- Fishing in the biotope areas is prohibited without exception!
Details and information: