This house was built around 1600.
The record book of the St. Nikola market mentions the schoolhouse for the first time in 1771.
for the first time. It was house no. 14, which stood in the immediate vicinity of the parish church.
The ground floor was used as a school, the upper floor as a dwelling.
Up to this point, school lessons were probably only given privately. In 1813, the school moved to St Nikola No. 10 and this house became private property. For over 100 years, the building has been owned by the Schwaiger family.