Pfarrkirche St. Nikola
- All weather
It has existed since 1007 and was extended in 1141 by Beatrix von Clam and designated as a hospital church. It has been a parish church since 1351 and is Romanesque at its core. The current building was constructed in the 2nd half of the 17th century and is mainly baroque. It is dedicated to St Nicholas.