- Suitable for groups
Built in 1875 in memory of Pichlmayr's son.
According to legend, the Pichlmayr's son swallowed a coin in 1873 and choked on it. The death of his son Johann appears in the register of the dead as "Stickfluss". Until 1928, the owners of the Pichlmayr estate had to maintain the chapel and pray a rosary there every week.
The chapel was renovated by the parish in 1998.