© ©WGDDonauOberoesterreichTourismusGmbHCMVisuals Donauradweg reloaded, Schlögener Schlinge, Donauschlinge, Schlögenerschlinge, Haibach

Stadtamt Steyregg

Steyregg, Oberösterreich, Österreich
The former milliner's house, which was bought by the municipality in 1906, is now home to the municipal administration, the library and the youth centre. In the same year of purchase, the building was demolished and construction of the Amtshaus began as the "Kaiser-Jubiläums-Gemeindehaus". This name was used on the façade brickwork until the end of the monarchy. St Florian was placed in front of the Amtshaus to protect it from fire and water.
Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers

Please get in touch for more information.


Stadtamt Steyregg
Weissenwolffstrasse 3
4221 Steyregg

Phone +43 732 640155
E-Mail office@steyregg.at
Web www.steyregg.at

Contact person
Mrs Iris Hattmannsdorfer

E-Mail iris.hattmannsdorfer@steyregg.at

We speak the following languages


powered by TOURDATA | Suggest a change