- Suitable for groups
The parish church of Pergkirchen was first mentioned in a document in 1088. The baroque high altar dates from the middle of the 17th century, otherwise the interior is neo-Gothic.
In 2008 and 2009, the parish church was completely renovated with great commitment from the people of Pergkirchen. On 13 December 2009, Bishop Ludwig Schwarz consecrated the altar of the renovated church building.
Pfarrkirche Pergkirchen Pergkirchen 1
Phone +43 7262 52880
mobile +43 676 87765282
Mr Mag. Konrad Hörmannseder