The Kleinzell church has always been dedicated to St Laurentius the Martyr. The Gothic church, which was completed in 1476, already bears the attribute of this martyr in the keystone of the presbytery with the grate carved in granite.
The Kleinzell parish church was built between 1430 and 1480. The altar was consecrated in 1452. The auxiliary bishop of Passau, Sigismund von Salona, consecrated the high altar to St Laurentius. It was a turbulent time. Just one year later, Constantinople fell to the Ottoman Turks (1453) and the end of Ostrom was sealed. Today's high altar was built between 1680 and 1690. The altar for the people, on the other hand, is still very young, having been erected in 1984 under Pastor Johann Poschmair.
- Can only be viewed from outside
- Parking space: 20
- Parking area for disabled: 1
- Bus parking space: 2
Please get in touch for more information.
- ground level accessible
- Escort required
- Entrance to the building
- Toilet facility for disabled people
- Outside area