A Warm Welcome to the Blacksmith Museum!
Boating on the Danube had a special significance in the history of the lovely market town of Engelhartszell. Upriver, the ships were drawn by horses. As the riverside trails were in such a bad condition, the horses had to be shoed often.
The 400 years old Blacksmithy was operated by the Maislinger Family until 1951. There is still something of the old spirit around the place.
April 01 to September 30:
10:00am to 12:00pm and 2:00pm to 4:00pm
Please get in touch for more information.