The "Eferding Cathedral" was built in the late Gothic style between 1451 and 1505.
The mighty three-nave stepped church, which is one of the most important late Gothic stepped churches in Upper Austria, is dedicated to St Hippolytus. The church impresses with its ribbed vaults, baroque side altars, a baroque pulpit and remarkable funerary monuments.
The twin spiral staircase in the parish church is a spiritual place in Eferding.
More about the spiritual places in Eferding at www.dioezese-linz.at/dekanat/3207/wirindeinernaehe/spirituelleorte
The Parish Church of St. Hippolyt in Eferding is one of the most important hall churches of Upper Austria's late Gothic period, built between 1451 and 1505.