- Suitable for groups
The small filial church is located in the village of Annaberg, 2.2 kilometres east of the village of Alkoven and 60 metres higher.
At the beginning of the 14th century, even before the purchase of Hartheim Castle, the Aspan Ulrich had the "Kapelle am Perg" built, which was confirmed by Bishop Ulrich of Passau in 1313. The core of the choir is Gothic and the nave is late Baroque, with Baroque furnishings. The little church played an important role in the region during the time of the schism. It was last restored in 1987-90 and the sight of it is a worthy reward for the steep climb.