search
Search
Close

Rundturm Sarmingstein

St. Nikola an der Donau, Oberösterreich, Österreich
It was the northern corner of the "Bastei" - later the shipmaster's house, Sarmingstein 8. In 1602, Provost Parthenreuter von Waldhausen had the office building renovated. The tower and the side walls blocked the road. In 1832, the tower and the bastion were purchased by the Schalberger family. The rock blasting for the construction of the railway line (1908 - 1909) took its toll on the tower, so that it had to be partially demolished.
Rundturm Sarmingstein
Sarmingstein
4382 St. Nikola an der Donau

Phone +43 732 7277 - 800
E-Mail info@donauregion.at

We speak the following languages

German

  • open to the public

Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers
  • All weather
  • Suitable for groups
  • Suitable for kids (all ages)
Season
  • Spring
  • Summer
  • Autumn

Please get in touch for more information.