According to the historian, Lamprecht, the eleven-pier bridge dating from 1310 was erected on granite rocks on the bed of the river. However it was in 1899 that catastophically high floodwaters swept the whole of the wooden decking away. After the Second World War, the 250 m long bridge was rebuilt in reinforced concrete.
According to the historian Lamprecht, the eleven pillars date back to the year 1310 when they were erected on granite blocks on the river banks.
The 1899 floods tore away the wooden construction.
After WWII, the 250m long bridge was rebuilt with an iron concrete construction.