The Museum of the History of Dentistry is home to exhibits from 1700 to the present day, showing the development of dental medicine and dental technology.
The show room, which is located at the Old Town Hall, is dedicated to the historical development of dentistry.
The visitor sees how dentistry has changed since the 17th century, considering numerous devices and tools, starting from a simple barber-stool to the first dental drills operated by foot as well as the first fluoroscope.
Due to the current situation, museum operations have been temporarily suspended.
Please note the information on the museum's website.
Mon-Fri 9 am-6 pm
clodes on public holidays
Linz Linien bus/tram: 1, 2, 3, 4 – Hauptplatz
Completely suitable for wheelchairs. The object complies with the legally stipulated ÖNORM.