The Roman Catholic priestly church is located next to that of today's Philosophical Theological College of the Diocese of Linz.
The seminary church was built between 1718 and 1725 by J.M. Pruner according to plans by Johann Lukas v. Hildebrandt for the Order of the German Knights. The elliptical central area with wall and ceiling decoration is by Paolo d'Allio. The high altar is by Hildebrandt, the altar leaf by Martin Altomonte. The side altars were painted by Joseph Schmidt.