search
Search
Close

Old School

St. Nikola an der Donau, Oberösterreich, Österreich

A Warm Welcome to the Old School in St. Nikola

This house was built around 1600.
The minutes book of the St. Nikola market mentions the schoolhouse for the first time in 1771
for the first time. It was House No. 14, located in the immediate vicinity of the parish church.
The ground floor served as a school, and the upper floor as a residence.
Until that time, schooling had likely been provided only privately. In 1813, the school moved to No. 10 in St. Nikola, and this house passed into private ownership. For over 100 years, the building has been owned by the
Schwaiger family.
Old School
Nr.14
4381 St. Nikola an der Donau

Phone +46 7268 8155
E-Mail gemeinde@st-nikola-donau.ooe.gv.at
Web www.st-nikola.at/
Web www.st-nikola-donau.ooe.gv.at/
https://www.st-nikola.at/
https://www.st-nikola-donau.ooe.gv.at/

We speak the following languages

German

  • always open (24/7)
  • Can only be viewed from outside

Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers
  • Suitable for seniors
  • Suitable for single travelers
  • Suitable for friends
  • Suitable for couples
Season
  • Spring
  • Summer
  • Autumn

Please get in touch for more information.

One moment please … we are loading matching results.