search
Search
Close

Rundturm Sarmingstein

St. Nikola an der Donau, Oberösterreich, Österreich

Welcome to the Sarmingstein Round Tower

It was the northern corner of the “Bastei”—later known as the Schiffmeisterhaus, at Sarmingstein 8. In 1602, Provost Parthenreuter von Waldhausen had the administrative building renovated. The tower and the side walls blocked the street. In 1832, the Schalberger family acquired the tower and the bastion. The rock blasting for the construction of the railroad line (1908–1909) took a heavy toll on the tower, so that part of it had to be demolished.
Rundturm Sarmingstein
Sarmingstein
4382 St. Nikola an der Donau

Phone +43 7268 8155
E-Mail gemeinde@st-nikola-donau.ooe.gv.at
Web www.burgenkunde.at/oberoesterreich/…
https://www.burgenkunde.at/oberoesterreich/sarmingstein/sarmingstein.htm

We speak the following languages

German

Open around the clock

  • always open (24/7)
  • opened daily

Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers
  • Suitable for kids (all ages)
  • Suitable for seniors
  • Suitable for single travelers
  • Suitable for friends
  • Suitable for couples
Season
  • Spring
  • Summer
  • Autumn

Please get in touch for more information.

One moment please … we are loading matching results.