Hofmann Personal Stadion / Donauparkstadion
Your city. Your club. Your stadium.
The Donauparkstadion is more than just a professional stadium. It is to become our blue and white home, our new living room. With its clear and straightforward architecture, the winning project perfectly matches the DNA of FC Blau-Weiß Linz. It builds the perfect bridge between our tradition and the future of FC Blau-Weiß Linz.
The stadium offers space for a total of 5,595 spectators and is UEFA 3-compatible.
The main entrance is directly accessible via the flight of steps on the Danube promenade. A unique football experience: catering, gallery walkway, barrier-free access and viewing terrace with a view of the Danube.
Only on match days.
- by arrangement
Linz Linien: 27 - Petzoldstraße
- Toilet facility
- Food and drink available
- Guided tour
Please get in touch for more information.
- ground level accessible
- path width (min. 150 cm)
- door width (min. 80 cm)
- handicapped accessible lift
- lift door access area with 150 cm depth
- lift size (cabin width > 110cm, depth >140cm
- lift door width minimum 80 cm
- The elevator touch panel is at 85 cm height
- Entrance to the building: Elevator available
- Restaurant / coffee shop: Accessible barrier-free via elevator
- Toilet facility for disabled people
- Lounge and seminar rooms: VIP area accessible barrier-free by elevator