Parish Church of St. Michael´s
The Parish Church of Leonding, St. Michael´s, is situated on a tiny foothill of Michael mountain that is called the "Church Hill".
The Parish Church of St. Michael´s first appeared in historical records of Pope Nicolas IV in the year 1290.
Large parts of the Parish were formed into separate parishes between 1778 and 1976: 1778 Kleinmünchen, 1790 Dionysen, 1930 St. Theresia, 1957 Bruder Klaus Pfarre in Doppl and 1976 St. Johannes in Hart. Thus the parish, which was once a large agricultural one, now comprises a smaller and mainly residential area.