Celt exam in the Mühlviertel
- group offer (suitable for groups)
- package without accommodation
- duration: 8 hours
- guided tour of Burg Clam (Clam castle) and beer tasting (0.3 l bottle per person)
- lunch: Grillhutessen (iron hat-grilled meal) with tenderloin, beef soup with vegetables, thyme potatoes, mixed salad platter, garlic bread, and barbecue sauces
- guided tour of the Celtic village of Mitterkirchen with a welcome drink
- Celt exam with lighting a fire, throwing on target with willow wreaths, making copper spirals, baking flatbread, archery, throwing javelins with a javelin slingshot
- 01.04.2019 until 31.10.2019
Arrival at the Burg Clam and guided tour incl. beer tasting of the Gräflich Clam’schen Burgbräu (noble castle brew of Clam) in the historical vaults. For lunch, you can enjoy a convivial Grillhutessen in the close-by Burgschenke (castle tavern). On the table’s charcoal grill you can prepare your food yourself. Short drive to the Freilichtmuseum Mitterkirchen (Mitterkirchen open-air museum). Guided tour of the premises with subsequent Celt exam.
Our travel tips: Round off your day with a snack in the Celtic village.
daily, 15 April through 31 October 2019
- Sociable, active
Group trip to the Celt exam with fun competitions, guided tour of the Burg Clam (Clam castle) with beer tasting and lunch
As once the Celts, you will toast with a glass of mead as a welcome. And immediately, you are immersed in village life as 3,000 years ago. Workshops, houses, and burial mounds are on the schedule of the guided tour of the travel destination. Did you pay attention? Because now you will find out whether there is Celtic blood running through your veins. Lighting a fire, baking flatbread, archery, and javelin throwing are techniques that once ensured their survival. You will see: zealously, all candidates from your company or club outing will pass the tests in the Celtic village in Upper Austria. There will definitely be no shortage of fun.
Rate per person: € 46.00
Visa Mastercard Transfer
- Suitable for teenagers
- Suitable for seniors
- Suitable for friends