Parish Church of Neukirchen
In time long past, the Parish of Neukirchen belonged to the Diocese of Passau. Today the Parish is part of the Diocese of Linz.
This late-Gothic style Church is dedicated to John the Baptist. The three bay nave has a magnificent ribbed vault.
Among the church´s most noticeable features are the Baroque high altar with a altarpiece created by the artist Altmonte in the years 1765 and 1766. The chancel dates back to the year 1780.