Idyllic landscapes, old cities and impressive cathedral chapters. Apricot dumplings and Heuriger. A timeless classic bike tour from Passau to Vienna along the most popular and probably most beautiful bike path in Europe awaits you.
A journey from the St. Stephen's Cathedral in Passau via the Schlögener Schlinge, Strudengau and Wachau to the St. Stephen's Cathedral in Vienna. Pleasant cycling mainly on bike paths, small paths and side streets with little traffic. Only occasionally and for short distances a little more traffic.
Total length: approx. 290 km
* 7 nights with breakfast (Saturday to Saturday)
* 6 multi-course, selected dinners
* Water for dinner
* All tourist taxes and tourism taxes
* All intermediate transfers according to the program
* All entrance fees according to the program
* Rotalis Pedelec
* Rotalis support vehicle
* Rotalis luggage transfer
* Wine tasting
* Additonal (city) tours in Passau, city theater Grein and Melk
* All Danube ferries
* Rotalis drinking bottle
* Two Rotalis travel guides
* Flight - on request
* Additional overnight stays in Passau and Vienna - on request
Minimum number of participants per trip: 8 persons
Maximum number of participants per trip: 16 persons
1. Tag: individual arrival to Passau
2. Tag: bike tour to Schlögen (44 km + 2 ferry rides)
3. Tag: bike tour to Linz (49 km + train ride)
4. Tag: bike tour to Bad Kreuzen (69 km )
5. Tag: bike tour to Maria Taferl (44 km)
6. Tag: bike tour to Weißenkirchen (44 km)
7. Tag: bike tour to Vienna (40 km + train ride)
8. Tag: individual departure from Vienna
Every Saturday from 26.06. up to and including 04.09.2021.
Bike tour 8 days/7 nights
All prices per person with individual arrival/departure:
at arrival on 26.06., 10.07., 17.07., 07.08., 14.08., 21.08., 04.09.
€ 1590,00 in the double room
€ 1880,00 in the single room
at arrival on 03.07., 24.07., 31.07. 28.08.
€ 1690,00 in the double room
€ 1980,00 in the single room