Lumberjack fun and Viking boat ride
- 1 nights
- group offer (suitable for groups)
- 1 overnight stay/breakfast buffet in a good middle-class hotel in the Danube region in Oberösterreich
- lumberjack fun on the Baumkronenweg in Kopfing
- Lunch: Bratl or Schnitzel in der Rein (pork roast)
- scenic train ride to the cider cellar
- visit to the Donautaler Mostkellerei incl. cider, juice and frizzante tasting (8 samples) and cider roll
- Viking feast
- Viking boat ride on the Donau
- 01.05.2019 until 31.10.2019
Day 1: Baumkronenweg and world of ciders
Admission and guided tour at the trip destination Baumkronenweg in Kopfing. Team competitions in lumberjack fun with sawing through tree trunks, tossing round logs, “Zapfenknacken”, etc. Afterwards, lunch at the Oachkatzl restaurant. Then trip to the Donau to Gasthof Aumüller (Aumüller inn). The scenic-route train will take you to the Donautaler Mostkellerei where the cider sommelier will take you to the world of ciders.
Day 2: Realm of the Vikings
Jolly Viking boat ride on the Donau in the morning. A rustic Viking feast at lunch will be your refreshment before you embark on your journey home.
daily, May through October
Group ride on the Viking boat: overnight stay with breakfast, Baumkronenweg (tree-top trail), Viking boat ride, Viking games, Donautaler Mostkellerei (Danube valley cider cellar), etc.
Fun and enjoyment on your company or club outing in Oberösterreich (Upper Austria)! The dragon head on the wooden Viking boat can already be seen from a distance. On the Donau (Danube), 2 boats lie at anchor and are waiting on the high-spirited crew. When all Vikings are dressed and have taken their seats, there will be a small refreshment before the boat sets sail on the stream of the Donau.
Double room: € 134,- per person
Single room: € 144,- per person
Visa Mastercard Transfer
- Suitable for teenagers
- Suitable for seniors
- Suitable for friends