Linz from all perspectives
Linz Donau (Danube)
Day trip to Linz on the Donau with a harbour tour, admission and guided tour of Höhenrausch in Linz, Pöstlingbergbahn (Pöstlingberg mountain railway) and visit to the Mostheurigen (cider tavern)
Linz, changed! Experience the cultural capital of 2009 on your club or company outing on the Donau. Culture, excitement and variety are awaiting you in many places. Depending on the angle of vision, the city provides unusual perspectives: Be it from the water on a harbour tour or in lofty heights on the roofs of Linz.
- group offer (suitable for groups)
- package without accommodation
- duration: 8,00 hours
- harbour tour along the culture mile of Linz all the way to the harbour of Linz
- admission and guided tour of Höhenrausch in Linz
- ascent and descent with the Pöstlingbergbahn (Pöstlingberg mountain railway)
- Dinner: dumpling variations from Oberösterreich (hash, bacon and crackling dumplings) at the Mostheurigen on the Pöstlingberg
- Fun pole nailing at Mostheurigen on the Pöstlingberg
Experience the most beautiful perspectives of Linz! On the harbour tour, you are letting the city pass at a leisurely pace. High above the roofs of Linz, the tour of Höhenrausch will amaze you.
Afterwards, you are climbing up the Pöstlingberg, the local mountain of Linz, in Europe’s steepest low-floor adhesion railway. After a short walk, you will reach the Mostheurigen high above Linz, where the host has prepared a variety of dumplings for you.
Pole nailing afterwards will provide for good cheer and a leisurely atmosphere.
May through October, from Thursday to Sunday
- Sociable, active
- Cities, culture
per person € 54.00
- Suitable for seniors
- Suitable for friends